THINGS TO REMEMBER ABOUT YOUR VISIT:
- Insurance Cards and a Photo ID
- Copies of any testing you have had performed, such as: X-Rays, Mammogram Films, CD’s of MRI, CAT Scans, or PET Scans
- Complete medication list (include when you take it and what dosage you take)
- A list of your treating physicians, please include first and last name as well as an address
- A list of questions and / or concerns for your Doctor
Family members are always welcome at our office and are able to accompany you to the examination room per your request.
Insurance, Deductibles, & Copay’s:
Nashville Surgical Associates is contracted with most major insurance plans, including Medicare. We participate in many HMO’s and PPO’s as well as many traditional health plans.
If your plan requires a referral from your primary care physician, it is your responsibility to make sure this referral is in place before your visit.
All deductibles and co-payments are the patient’s responsibility, and their payment, as well as any other non-covered charges, is expected at the time of the office visit.
For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, MasterCard, and Visa credit cards for payment of services.
If you schedule any surgical procedure, you will meet with our surgery scheduler to discuss your financial responsibility prior to scheduling any surgery. Having a full understanding of your financial responsibility from the start will alleviate any confusion that may arise after your operation.